**We are SOLD OUT of indoor & outdoor spaces for the 2023 Fair**
Rental fees start at $150.
- Exhibitors are authorized and encouraged to begin setting up booth space on Thursday, February 16, 2023, not earlier than 10:00 a.m.
- Due to COVID concerns, Exhibitor will not be required to have representation at booth at all times while the Fair is open. However, it is the responsibility of the Vendor to ensure that their booth is stocked with supplies each day and that the booth is not in disarray from weather events and/or patrons. The Fair Board IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for overseeing items in your booth. Leaving your booth unattended is at your own risk.
- Exhibitor agrees that the exhibit will be ready by 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 18, 2023 and will NOT be dismantled or removed until AFTER 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
- A valid Certificate of Insurance must be provided listing the Hardee County Fair, Inc., as additional insured. Certificate must show as: Hardee County Fair, Inc., 770 Recreation Complex Drive, Wauchula, FL 33873; Fair Dates: February 18 – 25, 2023.
- Any Exhibit not set-up by 12:00 Noon on February 18, 2023 will be cancelled, non-refunded and rented to another vendor at that time. No exceptions.
Click the link for the 2023 Vendor Application Form and the 2023 Booth Rules & Instructions.
The submittal of an application does not guarantee a space. If space is available, applicant must enter into a Booth Rental Agreement and pay for the space in advance.
*Unfortunately, there are no food/beverage spaces available for 2023.*
Please contact the Fair Booth Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.