Attention: Pageant Contestants, Parents, and Supporters!
Ticket orders for ALL pageants open Mon., January 16th and close Sun., February 12th.
If you are a parent of a contestant in one of our pageants, please remember that each pageant contestant will receive two complimentary tickets for special parent section of pageant; you should NOT include the two complimentary parent seats in your order.
If seating is limited for any reason, reserved ticket purchases will be honored first.
Reserved Ticket Payments
Reserved Ticket Pick-Up Schedule
- Tickets are $10.00 each and must be paid for when you come to pick up tickets.
- Ticket purchase includes admission to Hardee County Fair the day of pageant.
- We accept cash and checks; we DO NOT accept debit or credit cards.
- Checks should be made payable to Hardee County Fair Association or HCFA.
- Tickets are available at the Civic Center at the pick-up date and time indicated for each pageant.
- Consult the schedule for pick-up dates and times. If you are unable to pick up your tickets, they will be held at the main gate for your convenience.
If you have questions regarding reserved tickets, please email Stacy Sharp
||TICKET PICK-UP DATE & TIME
||Thursday, Feb.16 6:00 - 6:45 p.m.
|Miss Hardee County
||Friday, Feb. 17 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
||Saturday, Feb. 18 9:00 -10:30 a.m.
||Sunday, Feb. 19 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
||Wednesday, Feb. 22 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.